Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge -- Day 21 -- Faceless Self Portrait

So obviously I've been having a hard time finishing this in 30 days but with the conference I just returned from (thoughts coming soon) and my impending graduation (3 weeks) I've had to slow down on the picture taking. I will finish though!

This photo is scary and empowering to post all at once. I call it Tiger Stripes.

I shot this with my HTC EVO 4g with the default camera. I can't remember what exactly I adjusted in snaptastic because I took and edited this photo before the conference and am only getting the balls to post it now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a very empowering picture! I love it! You sure do have the artsy eye. I'm not so sure I'd be this creative with my photography, though I'd like to be. The picture shows both strength and vulnerability. It's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! I've always loved photos and I really wanted to push myself to be creative with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete